Getting married near the Lewis and Clark Valley and want the perfect wedding venue for the best day of your life?
Choosing a wedding venue can be a really hard task – especially if you have a specific location or style that you want to stay within. But it doesn’t have to be that hard, you just have to know where to look! Let’s be honest, wedding websites and vendor search engines such as the Knot and Wedding Wire are great, but they don’t always have all the information necessary or even all the venue options for you to make an informed decision. That’s why, as a wedding photographer in the Lewis and Clark Valley, I have decided to compile a list of my favorite Lewis and Clark Valley Wedding Venues.
Each wedding venue on this list is within an hour of the valley, and in solely a wedding or event venue. As a photographer, I love venues with natural lighting, lots of beautiful outdoor locations for photos, and with amenities that make your wedding day as smooth as it can be! If you love those things too, I can guarantee that you will find a wedding venue around the Lewis and Clark Valley on this list that you will fall in love with!
Why I LOVE it: this venue celebrates nature and has 6 unique event areas including two barns (one that is brand new), a creek-side open space, and an orchard. Each wedding here has the opportunity to be completely unique from any other wedding out there.
- largest package includes rental the day before for rehearsal
- includes set-up and tear down + day of coordination
- includes tables, chairs, basic decor, and basic lighting
- designated bride and groom getting ready spaces
- dry camping for guests can be added on for a travel-free, safe night
- location is extremely easy to get to (no gravel roads)
- includes event insurance which is taken care of by venue
Capacity: 200 seated in reception barn, 350+ outdoors
Location: east of the LC valley about 45 minutes, closest to Peck, ID
Final thoughts: This venue is a really great options if you are looking for an all-in-one price, a little bit of a rustic feel, and lots of outdoor space!
Why I LOVE it: The Palouse barn is a very modern take on rustic wedding design. With white walls and posts in the reception space, you will feel like you aren’t even in a barn. The outside and upper ceremony locations are still super rustic with the original red barn look from 1919.
- The nearest hotel is only 4 minutes away, but the venue is still outside of town & has beautiful views!
- The decor package includes a ton of modern, elegant, and rustic decor that will make your day shine with current styles. Also includes decorating services by the barn staff.
- There is no curfew on the day of your wedding, and you have access to the barn starting at 3pm the day before and until 10am the morning after. (Read: no setup or cleanup the day of your wedding!!!)
- Includes the arbor for the ceremony space.
- Includes access to the bridal suite.
- Lots of unique photo location options, including enough light and space for indoor photos in case of bad weather.
Capacity: up to 200 guests
Location: Just outside of Colfax, this barn venue is 1 hour from the Lewis Clark Valley.
Final thoughts: This is a very modern and unique barn venue that still provides a rustic feel, but is updated to give more elegance in the venue. I also love the backdrop for the outdoor ceremony space with the fields and open views! If you want to wow your guests with an elevated experience, have an easy and modern decor option, and have two very beautiful wedding spaces, this is the venue for you!
Why I LOVE it: The views of this space are absolutely gorgeous, and it is so close to the Lewiston Clarkston metro area. The outdoor spaces have stunning views, and there are many options to have your photos take place with different natural backdrops.
- This venue is very close to lots of lodging options and is just outside of the Lewiston Clarkston metro.
- The highest package includes a three day rental, the lowest includes 8am-12am the day of your wedding.
- Tables and chairs included, along with a mic/sound system.
- Reception area includes the tasting room and pavilion, a covered, open air area, and there is also access to the patio areas for an outdoor reception option.
- The outdoor ceremony space has the BEST views of the valley.
Capacity: 150 people
Location: Just 10 minutes outside of Lewiston, ID, this venue is located just down the hill from the Lewiston Hill Overlook along the Old Spiral Highway
Cost: One of the cheaper options in the Lewis and Clark Valley wedding venues market at $1,295-2,995
Final thoughts: This venue is one of the few non-barn and non-hotel venues in the area, so if either of those aren’t your style, consider this vineyard as a good option for you! This venue does not include or have add-on decor options, so keep in mind that you will have to provide and decorate the space your self or hire another service for that. I love the outdoor spaces of this venue, and the views are to die for!
Why I LOVE it: This venue really has your best interest in mind! They have so many unique benefits compared to other venues and have a well thought out package for weddings. Along with that, this venue has all the rustic vibes and could still be classed up with the right decor!
- Two spaces perfect for getting ready, one new-build modern building and one is a silo
- The option to bring your own food and drinks
- LOTS of photo ops with a vintage truck, original farm buildings, and wheat, canola, and barley fields
- Heated and cooled spaces for getting ready and all your festivities
- Includes a basic sound system and twinkle lights already set up
- Full service restrooms (not porta-potties)
- Access to two different arbors
- Leashed animal friendly
- Includes 3 patio heaters for chilly evenings
- Includes tables and chairs for 200 guests
- Option to have your ceremony in the fields next to the property, under large shade trees, or indoors
- Moveable “mini barn” that can be used as a photo booth or guest book area
Capacity: one of the larger venues, with indoor seating for up to 450 guests (100 in the balcony)
Location: A little under 30 minutes outside of the Lewis and Clark Valley, closest to Genesee, ID
Cost: Roughly $2,900-6,000
Final thoughts: If you LOVE rustic vibes and historical agriculture, this venue is for you! They include so much in their packages, however you do have to provide decor, tables and chairs if you want more than 200, and it is farther from hotels. I love the many photo location options, and the flexibility this venue provides around food and drinks.
Why I LOVE it: Another beautiful vineyard, this venue is a modern and industrial take on a vineyard wedding venue compared to Spiral Rock Vineyard. The event center, outdoor ceremony space, and patio space are the perfect locations for all of your wedding festivities.
- Pricing based on number of guests (fewer guests = lower cost)
- Option to do an a la carte package vs. a pre-made package
- Tables and chairs already set up for you with linens included
- Each package includes a different amount of alcohol provided, additional can be purchased
- Includes rehearsal access the evening before and clean-up access the day after
- Access to the loft for getting ready
- Option to add on other spaces like the tasting room, patio, creek room, etc.
- Arbor and pergolas included for ceremony space outdoors
- Vines onsite for vineyard wedding photos + plenty of other photo locations
Capacity: up to 300 guests
Location: 20 minutes east of Lewiston
Final thoughts: This venue is a really beautiful location to host your wedding because it is modern and can be decorated to any style you choose. Although this venue does have a few more rigid rules such as requiring a damage deposit, not allowing outside alcohol, etc, I still believe this venue is the perfect location for a gorgeous wedding day!
If you love each of these venues as much as I do, then we might be the perfect fit to work together! Find out more about working with me here!